Here at MP!, we have fallen in love with ‘One’, Sarah Crossan’s newest book following conjoined twin sisters, Tippi and Grace – and we want you to feel the exact same way.
We let the lovely Laura have a totally free copy in exchange for an honest review. Let’s see what she thought…
Rate the cover. 10/10 so bright and lovely.
What did you think of the book being written in verse? I liked it. Made it very easy to read and was something a little different.
Did you have a favourite character? I liked Grace, she seemed really down to earth.
Was it what you expected? Did it surprise you in any way? I thought it might be really really sad from reading the blurb but there was some nice bits.
Favourite line? ‘In spite of it all we are smiling and I think I have probably never been so happy.’
Rate out of 10. 9/10 It is even better than ‘Weight of Water’ and ‘Apple and Rain’.
More bookish articles?
- Find out who Jenn Bennett would cast as Jack and Beatrix if ‘Night Owls’ was a movie
- Win 10 limited edition proof copies of ‘Night Owls’ for you and your mates
- Amy Alward tells you what it’s like to be an editor for Zoella
- Check out the ace trailer for ‘The Potion Diaries’
- MP! Review: Kiera Cass’s ‘The Heir’ is just what you need for a girls’ night in
- MP! talks to Ally Carter, author of ‘All Fall Down’
- Why we wish we got invites to the launch party for ‘The Last Ever After’ by Soman Chainani
- Check out Jenn Bennett’s guide to the San Francisco of ‘Night Owls’