We love Sarah Churchill. From her kooky purple hair and adorable voice, to her love of all things lit, she’s deffo up there with our favourite YouTubers – and we might just love her even more now that she’s reviewing ‘The Haunting of Sunshine Girl’ in her March Wrap Up & Review.
Apparently, we weren’t alone in freaking ourselves out reading Paige McKenzie’s spooky debut novel, Sarah comparing it to ‘Paranormal Activity’ in levels of creepiness.
Find out all her thoughts on ‘The Haunting of Sunshine Girl’ right here.
- Get your copy on Google Play now for just £3.99.
- Follow Paige on Twitter to keep up to date with all things Sunshine Girl.
- Watch on YouTube and prepare to get SPOOKY.
- Check out the book trailer for ‘The Haunting of Sunshine Girl’
- We need YOU to review ‘Sunshine Girl’ for us – up for it?
- 5 seasons in 5 minutes: ‘The Haunting of Sunshine Girl’ REALLY FAST
- Creepy goings on when Paige reads her debut novel