That’s right folks. The wonderful Rosalind Jana will be here on Thursday 9th June from 7pm @maximumpopbooks #AskRosalind
Get your questions at the ready. Whether you want to ask her something about ‘Notes on Being Teenage’ or about her flawless Instagram, it doesn’t matter. Whatever it is, ask it!
So clear your schedules for this Thursday evening and make sure you use the hashtag #AskRosalind to get in on all the action! See you there!
If you wanna get your copy of ‘Notes on Being Teenage’ locked down then you can grab it here.
- Some of the best YA trans lit including ‘If I Was Your Girl’ by Meredith Russo
- Join CJ Flood for a spot of nightwandering this June
- From self-confidence to tough times, we share some of our favourite nuggets of wisdom from ‘Notes on Being Teenage’
- The full YALC schedule has been released! Wanna see?
- Jenny Downham’s ‘Unbecoming’ is so quotable you’ll run out of page markers!
- Quiz: We bet you haven’t read all of Jacqueline Wilson’s books!
- Call yourself a fan of LGBT+ YA? We bet you haven’t read all of these…
- A Guide to Literary Brighton
- June is bringing a boat load of amazing new releases – these are the ones we’re going crazy for!
- There’s going to be a third ‘Girl Online’ book from Zoella!