There’s a place in London where no matter how many times we go we’re shocked, surprised, and left wanting more. No, not The O2 (ok, maybe there as well). The place we’re speaking about today is Ripley’s Believe It Or Not, a museum in Piccadilly Circus home to most weird and wonderful artefacts in the world.
But what makes Ripley’s Believe It Or Not so different from every other museum in London? Have a look at 10 reasons why you should visit…
1. The attraction hosts over 700 unusual exhibits from all over the world. So, a lot…
2. Many of the exhibits on display were collected by the brand’s founder Robert Ripley, who was a world traveller, cartoonist, reporter, adventurer AND seeker of the most bizarre and unusual. What a man!
3. A MirrorMaze, LaserRace challenge and the Spinning tunnel interactives are all included in the ticket price of £26.95 – we’ve been and these three features are especially amazing.
4. Ripley’s Believe it or Not! London is the largest Ripley’s in the world! There are over 80 Ripley’s attractions in the world and we have the largest one right here in our capital. RULE BRITANNIA!
5. Ripley’s Believe it or Not! London is open every day of the year, even on bank holidays and Christmas Day. They are open from 10:00 until midnight and the last entry is 10:30pm.
6. The attraction has exhibits ranging from a life size knitted Ferrari and Swarovski crystal mini cooper to real shrunken heads from the Amazon! See what we mean by weird and wonderful?
7. The attraction is based in the heart of London’s West End in Piccadilly Circus, so perfectly located for a day out exploring London. There’s a McDonald’s, Burger King and KFC all in walking distance, too. Yummy!
8. Ripley’s Believe It or Not! London offer fantastic birthday party packages where your group will receive a character tour guide to make your visit extra special.
9. The attraction is educational but in a fun and interactive way. Guests can get up close and touch a real piece of the Berlin wall!
10. Ripley’s Believe It or Not! London offer great value ‘feast on fun’ packages with Planet Hollywood and Hard Rock Café so you can carry on the fun even when you have finished at the attraction. We’re hungry just thinking about it.
11. When we last visited, the attraction was hosting a Spice Girls memorabilia exhibition, so they obviously love pop music just as much as we do.
We also have it on good authority that there’s a brand new Alice In Wonderland gallery that’s opened, so it’s probably a good time to buy tickets here.