YouTuber, musician AND writer, Ricky Dillon is taking over the internet. While he was over in the UK promoting his book, ‘Follow Me’, we snagged him for a chat and a spot of Facebook Live.
Check out the interview!
Maximum Pop! live with Ricky DillonChatting books, Pokémon, dolphins and loads more with Ricky Dillon
Posted by Maximum Pop on Tuesday, 16 August 2016
Haven’t got the time to watch it all? Here are the best bits:
1. ‘Follow Me’ made the New York Times Bestseller List!
2. What’s Ricky’s favourite YouTube book? Jenn McAllister’s ‘Really Professional Internet Person’ – cos he’s in it!
3. Ricky revealed his favourite YouTubers – Shane Dawson and Joe Sugg!
4. A poor viewer got confused over who on earth MP’s David is and it obvs cracked us up
5. Ricky’s fave hair? Galaxy hair!
6. ‘Ru Paul’s Drag Race’ alum Courtney Act gave Ricky his drag queen name. Meet Vaseline Dion!
7. And the important one: he’s making every back home in LA super jealous of how many Jynxes he’s caught
Did you watch the livestream? Tell us what you loved the most @maximumpop