Sometimes we really wish we were arty – like when we come across amazing fan art of our favourite books and think, “Why can’t I do that? I want to be able to draw that kiss that SHOULD OF HAPPENED AND DIDN’T.”
Alas. Perhaps we’d only abuse such powers.
‘Red Queen’ by Victoria Aveyard is our fave fantasy at the moment – and you can be sure that we scoured the internet for killer fan art as soon as we put it down. Explosive, twisted with shadow and secret – ‘Red Queen’ is a must buy this summer, and is completely deserving of all the amazing fan art it inspires.
Here are some of our favourite pieces.
We couldn’t have imagined the rebel leader Farley an better.
Though we loved the original trailer for ‘Red Queen’ we think MoMo’s video did a great job of capturing the feel of the book.
We love the sketchy, pencil style here – and especially Mare. Those lips!
The Little Lightning Girl meets Cal.
The girl we loved to hate. Bad ass, cruel and dressed up in metal – this is totally how we imagined Evangeline.
We loved this edit – especially the ghostly white Silver face.
- Buy ‘Red Queen’ here for £7.99
- Follow Victoria Aveyard on Twitter
- We need YOU to review ‘Red Queen’ by Victoria Aveyard
- Casey Ann’s make-up tutorial for getting a ‘Red Queen’ look
- Why you should read ‘Red Queen’ RIGHT NOW
- Booktuber Drey says ‘Red Queen’ is #1 favourite novel