Booktubers are some of our favourite people. They get books, they love books, they understand the need to buy two different versions of the same book because another cover is prettier and we really need them both or else we’ll just pine after it every time we pass it in a book store.
It’s a real struggle.
Drey is one of those wonderful people. In her latest Book Babble about ‘Red Queen’, Drey awards Victoria Aveyard’s amazing fantasy the #1 spot on her favourites list – an honour not readily dished out.
And she doesn’t stop there. The cover got a perfect score, she encourages all her readers to buy it IMMEDIATELY (and let the fangirling commence) and she describes it as “all of my favourite books put into one”.
No wonder it’s a bestseller.
If that’s not enough to convince you that this book is stellar, then check out the full Book Babble below.
- Buy ‘Red Queen’ here for £7.99
- Follow Victoria Aveyard on Twitter
- We need YOU to review ‘Red Queen’ by Victoria Aveyard
- Casey Ann’s make-up tutorial for getting a ‘Red Queen’ look
- Why you should read ‘Red Queen’ RIGHT NOW