Kimberly McCreight’s fabby brand new book ‘The Outliers’ has just hit shelves and we love it. And we think you will to – here’s why!
Reese Witherspoon – yes, Reese Witherspoon! – loved it! I mean, you can’t argue with that, right?
A thriller is the perfect slump-breaker. When you can’t settle on something you need a book that won’t let you put it down. And ‘The Outliers’ definitely won’t let you walk away!
‘The Outliers’ debuted on the New York Times Bestseller List with the likes of Cassandra Clare, Sarah J Maas and Victoria Aveyard!
— Jennifer Klonsky (@jenniferklonsky) May 11, 2016
It’s the first book in a trilogy so you’ve got three books to fall head over heels in love with!
Snappy, engaging writing means you won’t want to put it down! There’s nothing like rambling sentences to cut the tension, but that’s not a problem in ‘The Outliers – you won’t be able to stop reading!
Read it already? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- Alexandra Bracken reveals her writing process and the books coming up on her TBR
- We reckon you’re more “bluff” than “buff” when it comes to historical YA fiction. Want to prove us wrong?
- Quiz: Which poem are you though? (Inspired by ‘Read Me Like a Book’)
- MP! Review: ‘The Square Root of Summer’ is the read for the upcoming season. Trust.
- You’ll never want to mark your page with anything less than fabulous after seeing these
- It’s impossible not to fall in love with the new cover for Jennifer Donnelly’s ‘These Shallow Graves’
- WIN! 1 of 10 copies of ‘The Square Root of Summer’ by Harriet Reuter Hapgood
- In honour of Patrick Ness’s ‘The Rest of Us Just Live Here’, we bring you the Unchosen Ones of YA!