Now, listen up: this is why you need to read ‘Bone Gap‘, like, now.
It’s starting delicious new foody trends.
— Dave Bender (@DaveTheBender) July 6, 2016
Erm, why aren’t S’mores a thing in the UK? Someone fix that, please.
‘Bone Gap‘ is literally the book of your dreams.
Reading #bonegap. It's like drifting through a dark, mysterious dream I wish was infinite. Little secrets everywhere. Too close to the end.
— Crimson Blackstone (@CrimsonResists) June 30, 2016
— Michele Byers (@michbyers) July 23, 2016
It’s “buy-it-twice good” – can’t argue with that.
— Ana Guse (@AnaGuse) December 7, 2016
— Megan Koenen (@megankoenen) February 1, 2016
Seriously, though, that makes sense. We learn so much about Finn, Petey and Roza through the novel that by the time we got to the ends our minds were blown and we HAD to re-read it and spot the clues.
It’s also loved by dogs, apparently…
Never been more excited to read a book than when I picked up #BoneGap today. There is a tail wagging right now. Wagging very hard.
— Sniffer Blog (@SnifferBlog) March 26, 2016
Dogs know things. Fact.
Hella good characters.
— Sara Jade Alan (@sarajadealan) January 25, 2016
Comparison to AS King? SOLD.
— Marisa DiNovis (@dinovisms) December 28, 2015
Have you read and loved ‘Bone Gap’? Tell us why in the comments below.
- #ChristMAX16 Day 16: This HarperCollins box is bursting with signed books and exclusive swag! Yaas!
- Quiz: Find your true Hogwarts House with the sorting hat spider
- COVER REVEAL: ‘The Loneliest Girl in the Universe’ is so gorgeous it’s making us explode supernova style
- #ChristMAX16 Day 15: WIN! Cosy up this Xmas with 1 of 5 Chicken House bundles
- 9 of the best YA magical realism books that you need on your Christmas list