Recently we gave some incredibly lucky MP!ers the chance to live-tweet their reading journey as they reviewed Liz Kessler’s latest novel ‘Read Me Like a Book’. They let us know their every thought, feeling, and favourite moment along the way!
Check out what they had to say:
— Jess Golding (@jesscgolding26) May 12, 2016
— Read.Dream.Live (@ReadDreamLive13) May 12, 2016
You know you're gonna love a book when by page 20 they've mentioned Twitter,tumblr, YouTube, tinder, and facetiming! 👌🏻 #ReadMeLikeABookMP
— Mike (@mikelucas1) May 12, 2016
Half way through but whilst I was reading today my friends started reading along and they loved it!! #readmelikeabookmp
— Cityofdemi_gods (@evemichelle21) May 17, 2016
I love reading Cat. She is loyal, fierce and doesn't care what people think. #ReadMeLikeABookMP
— Read.Dream.Live (@ReadDreamLive13) May 14, 2016
Finished Read me like a book, really enjoyable book. Loved the story and the characters 5/5 would recommend 😊 #ReadMeLikeABookMP
— Mike (@mikelucas1) May 16, 2016
#readmelikeabookmp was such a great book, I would give it a 9/10. The book was good and I'm glad I got it thank you!
— Cityofdemi_gods (@evemichelle21) May 19, 2016
— Chantelle Hazelden (@MamaMummyMum) May 13, 2016
Haven’t read it yet? Grab your own copy of ‘Read Me Like a Book’ here!
- Cover reveal: the cover for book three in Derek Landy’s ‘Demon Road’ trilogy, ‘American Monsters’, is here!
- 9 reasons you should read the book before you watch the film
- Writing YA: are you a planner or a pantser?
- Why should you read ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ – the romance? The world-building? The badass ladies? All of the above!
- What the heck were we obsessing over in 2007?
- ‘Kill the Boy Band’ and other darkly funny books to make you chuckle like a monster