Last night’s Radio Disney Music Awards (also known as the RDMAs) in L.A. was a truly star-studded occasion with some of pop’s biggest names in attendance, including Ariande Grande, Zara Larsson, Pharrell, DNCE and Hailee Steinfeld.
We were treated to some amazing performances from Ari, DNCE and Zara to name but a few. Have a look this playlist of videos from the night, also featuring our babes Fifth Harmony.
The award ceremony proved itself to be bigger than ever with over 238 million people voting for their favourites from all over the world. Taylor Swift, Fifth Harmony, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez all cleaned up at the ceremony with Harmonizers winning Fiercest Fans and ‘Bad Blood’ winning Song of the Year.
Check out the full list of winners here:
- You Know You Love Them – Best Music Group: Fifth Harmony
- He’s The One – Best Male Artist: Ed Sheeran
- She’s The One – Best Female Artist: Selena Gomez
- The Bestest – Song Of The Year: ‘Bad Blood’ by Taylor Swift
- XOXO – Best Crush Song: ‘Perfect’ by One Direction
- So Fantastic – Fiercest Fans: Harmonizers
- The Buzz – Breakout Artist Of The Year: Tori Kelly
- The Freshest – Best New Artist: Kelsea Ballerini
- So Happy – Best Song That Makes You Smile: ‘Better When I’m Dancing’ by Meghan Trainor
- #COOL – Radio Disney’s Most Talked About Artist: Taylor Swift
- Stuck In Our Heads – Best Song To Lip Sync To: ‘What Do You Mean?’ by Justin Bieber
- Move! – Best Song To Dance To: ‘Focus’ by Ariana Grande
- Heartbreak – Best Breakup Song: ‘Bad Blood’ by Taylor Swift
- You’ve Got Swag! – Artist With The Best Style: Becky G
The Radio Disney Music Awards will be shown in the UK on Friday 27th May at 5.30pm on the Disney Channel if you want to catch all the performances in full.
Did your fave do you proud at the RDMAs? Tweet us @maximumpop to let us know.