We love to hate them and hate to love them. Mostly.
Inspired by the ever cool, forever swish and slightly sarcastic Baz from Rainbow Rowell’s ‘Carry On’, we’ve put together a few questions to determine who your ideal ‘bad boy’ crush is.
And we know they’re not all bad, but it’s the little bit of snark and smug expression that we secretly lust over. Just. Cannot. Resist.
Take the test and discover your perfect match.
Who did you get? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
And don’t forget, you can get your copy of ‘Carry On’ here! Let the Baz worship begin!
- DATING FAILS: In honour of Holly Bourne’s ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’, the MP! Books team shares their most embarrassing stories
- 5 Reasons Why We Still Ship Tris and Four
- Our 6 very favourite quotes from ‘Radio Silence’ by Alice Oseman
- Top 5 Girl Squads of YA; because who run the world?
- NEWS: New Non Pratt novella ‘Unboxed’ to be published by Barrington Stoke
- 5 reasons why we are beyond excited for the release of Cassandra Clare’s ‘Lady Midnight’
- Author Lucy Ivison pays tribute to the late, great Louise Rennison
- Youtuber Caspar Lee announces release of book, and it broke the Waterstones website!