We’ve read the books, we’ve fangirled online, and we’ve even resorted to stalking Holly Bourne’s events and signings to see when we can next see her in the flesh.
Is that enough though? No. Never. Holly‘s Spinster Club series is drawing to a close with the brand new release of ‘…And a Happy New Year’ (click here for more info on what you’re missing). Are we prepared to say goodbye to our favourite three spinsters? Not in the slightest bit.
After spending so much time with them they’ve almost grown to feel like friends (we love these girls!) but which Spinster girl are we most like really? Find out who you are here:
Who did you get – Evie, Amber or Lottie? Let us know in the comments.
- 7 books that are so strange you can’t handle, plus WIN a copy of ‘City of Weird’
- Quiz: Could you be a diabolic?
- Vote: Cassandra Clare, Nicola Yoon, Holly Bourne – who will win best November cover?
- Wait, why can’t Maggie Stiefvater write on planes?! Here’s everything you missed from ‘The Raven Cycle’ author at YALC
- Quiz: Which November read should you pick up first? Decide your destiny with our tell-all quiz