Break-ups are never fun. It’s fair to say that they Suck with a capital ‘S’. And it doesn’t matter who broke up with whom, it’s time to heal and to move the heck on.
Time might be a healer… but so is a good book. Whether it’s experiencing a similar scenario or escaping it completely, there’s a book for every need and mood. (Ice cream also helps… we’ve heard).
Take the test and find out which book will be your buddy and see you through to the other side of this fustercluck of emotions and heartbreak.
Which book were you matched with? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
- Guest blogger, Jessica Melor, gives us her top 10 romance reads incl. ‘Everything, Everything’ and ‘One Day’
- 6 reasons we want to be in an Ally Carter novel
- Check out our handy guide to February YA Book Events
- Top YA couples, from guest blogger Renu Shah
- Which authors are hitting up YALC this year? Here’s what we know so far…
- Illumicrate Unboxing: the cutest bookmarks ever, an incredible book and MORE