Kerry Drewery’s ‘Cell 7’ makes it simple. Your vote, your text, and a verdict is made. Guilty or not guilty. Live or die. And just like your face reality shows you can cast your vote via text!
But it got us to wondering, what kind of texter might you be, actually? Can you be relied upon to insta-reply, or will you insta-forget?
Sooo.. What’s the result? Do we need to have a talk about the merits of replying back in a timely fashion? Or are you a texting athlete? Let us know in the comments!
‘Cell 7’ is out now, by the by. And you can totally own it.
- Lauren Oliver spoke to MP! about what’s coming next and we’re already excited
- We need 20 lucky MP!ers to read & review this 100% LGBT story
- QUIZ: Think you can pass our impossible Spinster Club trivia quiz? You’re on!
- 9 of the most gorgeous Jennifer Niven quotes that will give you all the feels
- QUIZ: Think you know your Potter? Who said it: Fred or George Weasley?
- Why this book about a geeky feminist model has been blazing a feminist trail