“Why does the best thing happen at the worst time?” This is what Lucille is left wondering in Estelle Laure’s ‘This Raging Light’. Because love is messy.
And it’s crazy, and dizzy, and the fall can be hard. And we LOVE to read about the love, right? But can you match these declarations of love to the right book?
So, is love in the air? Or are you heart broken? Tweet us your score to @maximumpopbooks
And if all this talk of love and stuff has whetted your appetite, you can get your copy of ‘This Raging Light’ here.
- Book Trailer: look at the gorgeous trailer for ‘How Not to Disappear’ by Clare Furniss!
- Watch: Want to be a successful author? Amy Alward, author of #ZoellaBookClub pick ‘The Potion Diaries’, reveals her top writing tips!
- “Hilariously British”, Nat Luurtsema’s ‘Girl Out of Water’ will have you cry-laughing in no time!
- You do not want to miss what Illumicrate are putting in the August box!
- What’s on ‘Paper Butterflies’ author Lisa Heathfield’s TBR? Plus her fave line from the book!
- We can tell you exactly what your “pop star” name should be. You’re welcome.
- UNBOXING: The YA Chronicles box is celebrating #PrideMonth in their June box!
- COVER REVEAL: Want to see the gorgeous cover of the ‘I’ll Be Home for Christmas’ anthology? Of course you do!