Estelle Laure’s ‘This Raging Light’ is a book that will make you feel things. It also gives you many a-quote to ponder as Lucille’s BFF Eden loves to recite them.
So, do you think you can match these famous quotes to who said ’em? It won’t be easy. Get your thinking caps on, friends.
So, how did you do? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
Need to brush up a little? No worries. Start with ‘This Raging Light’, Eden will soon have you in tip-top quoting shape! You can get your copy right here.
- Win! A signed copy of ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan + a Tatty Devine necklace for you & your one!
- You Review: We need 20 MP!ers to read and review Estelle Laure’s ‘This Raging Light’
- And the winner of the 2016 Carnegie Medal is…Sarah Crossan for ‘One’! + vote for your favourite Carnegie-winning book!
- WIN! A pair of tickets to see ‘Exposure: The Musical’ in London’s West End
- Being a teenager is hard, dudes. Thank gawsh for great books like these! Have you already read ’em?
- Book design and being part of a welcoming community: A Q&A with booktuber Holly Dunn Design
- Video: Watch Nat Luurtsema share her hidden talents + match the talents to the YA character!
- Reviewer Round-Up: “If there ever was a book to remind me of the social hierarchy at school, ‘Girl Out of Water’ is it”