Sophia Bennett’s latest book ‘Love Song’ is out now! YUSS! It follows new assistant Nina as she chases after her charges… The hot-to-trot boy band, ‘The Point’.
And we all know that wherever anyone famous goes, so does an army of fangirls. But we wanna know… How much of a fangirl are you? Take our quiz and find out how extreme your fangirling really is.
How did you do? Are you a puddle of fangirly goo? Or completely unfazed? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
And if you think you’re ready to rock, you can get your copy of ‘Love Song’ here.
- Five reasons you need to read ‘Flawed’ by Cecelia Ahern right now
- Maximum Pop! Books Presents: A Guide to Literary Bath
- Reviewer Round-Up: Rainbow Rowell’s ‘Carry On’ is “a one-of-a-kind homage to fanfiction”
- 32 Reader Problems – because we know the bookish struggle is real
- Announcing the Geek Fest Tour with Holly Smale; go get your geek on!
- 9 most unique books we’ve had the pleasure of reading, incl. the bizarre ‘Hot Pterodactyl Boyfriend’