Welcome to the Deciding Room, pilots, from the new title, ‘Broken Sky’ by L. A. Weatherly. This is an important procedure for all Peacefighters.
War is illegal, but disputes between countries must be settled somehow. Answer the questions and find out who you will be flying against, where and when.
The selection process is fair… mostly. And so is the fight. As fair as flying hell for leather at another fighter pilot can be. Check your gas canisters, tighten your parachute, and above all, try to get the plane back home in one piece.
…but hey, “accidents” can happen.
When’s your Peacefight? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
And you can get your copy of ‘Broken Sky’ right here.
- DATING FAILS: In honour of Holly Bourne’s ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’, the MP! Books team shares their most embarrassing stories
- 5 reasons why we are beyond excited for the release of Cassandra Clare’s ‘Lady Midnight’
- Author Lucy Ivison pays tribute to the late, great Louise Rennison
- Youtuber Caspar Lee announces release of book, and it broke the Waterstones website
- 25 signs you might be living in a YA dystopian novel
- Harry Potter House Pride creates community and pure fandom joy!
- #bookconfession – we’ve read them all, and we shall pass judgement
- QUIZ: Which Shadowhunter rune do you need?
- QUIZ: Who’s your YA bad boy crush?