‘Off the Page’ is the sequel to Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer’s ‘Between the Lines’ and is released in in paperback this month. What’s lovely is that it works as a standalone as well as a follow-up. Clever, huh?
But with all this “characters come to life” business, we wanted in on some of that action. So we made a quiz to determine who would be your book boy BFF. Come and get your fairytale friendship!
Yes, we meant ‘boy friend’ and not ‘boyfriend’. Heck, if one thing leads to another, that’s totally up to you. But we’re in the business of finding you that perf dude to hang out with. And it doesn’t hurt if he’s pretty to look at too, eh?
So what are you waiting for? Who’s you book-boy BFF? (HINT: He will probably be a prince… because we can.)
Who did you get? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
And don’t forget, if you haven’t read it yet you can get your copy of ‘Off the Page’ here.
- Five reasons you need to read ‘Flawed’ by Cecelia Ahern right now
- Maximum Pop! Books Presents: A Guide to Literary Bath
- Reviewer Round-Up: Rainbow Rowell’s ‘Carry On’ is “a one-of-a-kind homage to fanfiction”
- 32 Reader Problems – because we know the bookish struggle is real
- 9 most unique books we’ve had the pleasure of reading, incl. the bizarre ‘Hot Pterodactyl Boyfriend’