Lily Ross, America’s most famous pop star, flees the spotlight to recover from her latest break-up in Maine – only to fall for a local boy and be faced with an impossible choice at the end of the summer: her new guy, or her music. It sounds a little like she’s addicted to love…
But what about you? Are you addicted to love or fine with friendship?
Read it already? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- #everybodyURTS: Time to spread some Twitter cheer – what’s your happy place?
- Weekend Reads: What do the MP! Books team have on their TBRs this weekend?
- QUIZ: Would you actually receive a Hogwarts letter?
- Some parts of ‘Under Rose Tainted Skies’ were hard, really hard, for author Louise Gornall to write, find out why in this perf Q&A
- Lisa Heathfield’s ‘Paper Butterflies’ is “one of the most punch-you-in-the-stomach-powerful pieces of literature I’ve read this year”
- Jennifer L Armentrout is writing a fantasy series and what we know for sure? “There will be kissing!”
- Siobhan Curham is taking over @maximumpopbooks on Thursday 7th!