Goldy Moldavsky’s outrageously funny debut, ‘Kill the Boy Band’, revolves around one boy band. The only boy band to ever matter, ever, if you asked the four BFFs staring in its pages: The Ruperts.
They would ace a quiz like this. But can you tell if these are lyrics from a boy band song or lines from a book? That’s only one way to find out…
How did you get on? It wasn’t TOO brutal was it? (Or was it easy peasy?) Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
Plus, it’s never too late to jump on the ‘Kill the Boy Band’ hype. You can get you copy right here.
- Some of the best YA trans lit including ‘If I Was Your Girl’ by Meredith Russo
- Join CJ Flood for a spot of nightwandering this June
- From self-confidence to tough times, we share some of our favourite nuggets of wisdom from ‘Notes on Being Teenage’
- The full YALC schedule has been released! Wanna see?
- Jenny Downham’s ‘Unbecoming’ is so quotable you’ll run out of page markers!
- Quiz: We bet you haven’t read all of Jacqueline Wilson’s books!
- Call yourself a fan of LGBT+ YA? We bet you haven’t read all of these…
- A Guide to Literary Brighton
- June is bringing a boat load of amazing new releases – these are the ones we’re going crazy for!
- There’s going to be a third ‘Girl Online’ book from Zoella!