The Ruperts from Goldy Moldavsy’s ‘Kill the Boy Band’ are the hottest group in the world, and fangirls (and some fanboys) will do just about anything to get up close and personal with them.
Welp, we’re not condoning that. But there’s no harm in finding out which Rupert you will kidnap the heart of instead, is there?
Who did you get? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
And if you’re yet to get in on all the crazy fangirl action then grab your copy of ‘Kill the Boy Band’ right here.
- Call yourself a fan of LGBT+ YA? We bet you haven’t read all of these…
- This is what you REALLY thought of ‘These Shallow Graves’: “it’s so fast-paced and gripping with so many twists and turns”
- Judge a book by its cover: Sarah J Maas’s ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ is so gorgeous it’s off the scales!
- Reading has never been more comfy, or classy, with the help of these fab cushions
- 6 reasons why you should totally join our mailer
- Booktube precusor, breaking the mould, and pottering around Pottermore: a Q&A with booktuber Sablecaught