Who DOESN’T like a book with boy band shenanigans? They should make a genre for it. We’ll call it “Boy-Bandigans”.
No. Maybe not. But if you’ve finished Moldy Goldavsky’s stellar debut then we can help you move on, we can help you out of that book hangover with the perfect musical mayhem read!
There’s only one thing for it. To get your perfect match take the test and go forth into much reading joy and joyness!
Which did you get? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
Aaaand, if you still haven’t read ‘Kill the Boy Band’ then you can get you copy right here.
- Join CJ Flood for a spot of nightwandering this June
- Meredith Russo’s ‘If I Was Your Girl’ is #ownvoices – do you really need another reason to pick it up?
- The full YALC schedule has been released! Wanna see?
- QUIZ: Are these Taylor Swift lyrics or classic novel quotes?
- Win! 1 of 10 copies of ‘If I Was Your Girl’ by Meredith Russo
- Quiz: We bet you haven’t read all of Jacqueline Wilson’s books!
- Call yourself a fan of LGBT+ YA? We bet you haven’t read all of these…
- A Guide to Literary Brighton
- June is bringing a boat load of amazing new releases – these are the ones we’re going crazy for!