Cecelia Ahern’s YA debut, ‘Flawed’, is a chilling exploration of ‘perfection’, inside and out. And what happens when you are found even slightly ‘flawed’?
Rebellion is outlawed. Perfection is the only option. Can anyone really win, or survive? Take our test and find out. The results will tell you where the Guild would brand you for your actions.
And when we say ‘brand’ we mean fiery hot metal. Singed flesh. Painful burns. Becoming an outcast.
So how are YOU ‘Flawed’?
How did you get on? Tweet us your results @maximumpopbooks
And don’t forget, you can get your copy of the fabulous ‘Flawed’ here.
- Author Appreciation: Here’s why L. A. Weatherly rocks our socks
- Book Spine Poetry:MP! gets lyrical with a little help from our books
- ‘Allegiant’ is here and the verdict is in!
- Twitter “can’t handle the feels” they’re getting from Rainbow Rowell’s ‘Carry On’
- Feminism, YA and ultimate book boyfriends: #HollyTakeover stormed Twitter!
- ‘Broken Sky’ by LA Weatherly is looking mighty fine on Instagram