Oh, Snapchat, how we love thy filters. On a whim we tried applying a filter to a book’s cover. And hey! It works! And the results are just plain funny.
So we got up close with some faces on books and got to filtering. The question is, can you work out which books they are from? Good luck. You’ll need it.
How did you do? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
- 6 reasons why you should totally join our mailer
- What the heck were we obsessing over in 2007?
- We’ve got the perfect books to get you in the mood for summer
- Electric Monkey are publishing four new books from David Levithan!
- Evil twins are a staple in pop culture, but who are our favourites? Find out right here!
- A guide to literary Bristol
- The best part about booktube, finding the community, and being yourself online: a Q&A with booktuber gracewithabookinherface
- 9 reasons you should read the book before you watch the film
- Why should you read ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ – the romance? The world-building? The badass ladies? All of the above!