The sixth and final ‘Geek Girl’ book is nearly here (*sobs*) and ‘Head Over Heels’ in out in paperback (grab your copy) just in time for you to catch up. Join Harriet as she tried to sort her friends out to be just as organised as she is (for once) and possibly risks her friendships in the process…
Can you out geek Harriet? Or are you cool as a cucumber? Pick your favourite geeky specs and find out!
Picking glasses is a toughie. It’s not like deciding on a pair of jeans, it’s permanent face furniture that you literally can’t function without. Choose wisely, geeks.
What did you get? Let us know in the comments below
- 13 spooky short story collections you need to read right now
- Haven’t heard of ‘The Territory’ yet? Here’s why it’s a 2016 must-read
- Quiz: Is this Rachel Cohn or David Levithan? Take the test before seeing them in London
- Kiran Millwood Hargrave reveals ‘The Girl of Ink and Stars’ might be based on more fact than fiction?
- Quiz: Can you fill in the missing word in these Hermione Granger quotes?
- Have your say on Marie Lu’s epic conclusion to ‘The Young Elites’
- 13 tweets from Lucy Sutcliffe that’ll make you say SAME