Sarah J Maas’s newest series that started with ‘A Court of Thorns and Roses’ is based on ‘Beauty and the Beast’. We’re a total sucker for new takes on old fairytales, reimaginings, modernisations and ALL of the fairytales.
Luckily for us, there are loads out there. But which YA fairytale retelling should you pick up next?
Head over to The World of Sarah J Maas for more info on this amazing series!
Read it already? Let us know what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- Cover reveal: Sophie McKenzie’s ‘Girl, Missing’ is 10 years old and it’s got a swanky new cover!
- Meredith Russo is straight up inspirational. Why? This is why…
- Win! 1 of 10 copies of ‘With Malice’ by Eileen Cook + a poster!
- Have you ever seen a book quite as flawless as this? Vivi Greene’s ‘Sing’ is owning the #shelfie
- Judge a Book By Its Cover: Rosalind Jana’s ‘Notes on Being Teenage’ is stand-out-on-the-shelf beautiful
- Not ready for ‘The Crown’ to end? Find out your Selection name!
- Struggling to pronounce the names in ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’? Sarah J Maas has got you covered
- Morgan Matson is the Queen of Summer and she’s sharing her summer essentials!