Winter is the time for fantasy. Curling up in a blanket with a book the size of a brick as it gets darker and darker is actually perfection. Add in a hot chocolate and well, we literally will not move for an entire day.
Whether you prefer high fantasy, urban fantasy, funny fantasy or dark fantasy, there is always a load of epic reads ready and waiting to be devoured this season.
But which one should you dive into first?
Tell us what’s on your winter TBR in the comments below.
- WIN! Get body beautiful for 2017 with 1 of 5 Instagram-approved Kayla Itsines books
- JK Rowling has just released something every ‘Fantastic Beasts’ fan has been waiting for
- If Dumbledore had Snapchat
- Alwyn Hamilton re-designs the stunning ‘Rebel of the Sands’ cover…wow
- 7 epic fictional worlds AG Howard should write about next
- WIN! 1 of 10 copies of Phil Earle’s heart-squeezing novella ‘Mind the Gap’