We all grew up desperate to be the hero of a Disney movie. Who wouldn’t? A hero’s life means adventure, friendship, love and bursting into song at the drop of a hat.
But we also kinda, sorta, maybe love the villains just as much. The evil cackles, epic costumes and glorious one liners just beg us to step over to the dark side. And we all have a favourite.
Your fave Disney villain says a lot about you, ya know. In fact, we can even tell your perfect book match just by knowing it. Go on, test us.
What did you get? Let us know in the comments below.
- SJ Kincaid is taking over Twitter
- *cue fangirling* Here’s everything we know about Leigh Bardugo’s two new books
- QUIZ: Would you survive the labyrinth? 8/10 don’t make it out alive
- Bookstagram is winning Halloween so hard we might as well give up
- Would you survive this alternate reality that is just as frightening as Divergent?
- From “syzygy” to Christmas faves: you asked and Lucy Sutcliffe answered