At first glance, Danielle Paige’s ‘Stealing Snow’ and Little Mix have zero in common.
They are both about badass ladies.
When Snow takes a chance to escape a mental hospital in upstate New York, she soon finds herself in her true home – Algid, an icy land of magic and danger. She must decide whether to be a queen or an ordinary girl, a heroine or a villain, ice or love. (Grab your copy here.)
But can you tell the difference between the lyrics of Little Mix and quotes from ‘Stealing Snow’?
How did you do? Let us know in the comments below.
- WIN! 1 of 5 copies of ‘The Essential Pokemon Book of Joy’
- Laure Eve walks us through the magical process of creating ‘The Graces’
- WATCH: This fourteen year old is already better at life than you
- 16 problems with book events every book nerd knows to be true
- Everything you missed from the last stop stop on Lucy Sutcliffe’s #GirlHeartsGirl tour
- 5 fanfics we’re desperate to read after having our minds blown by ‘Cursed Child’ – spoiler warning!