We’ve been waiting FOREVER to be reunited with the Shadowhunter world and couldn’t be more ready to dive into Cassandra Clare’s new release, ‘Lady Midnight’.
Ever thought you could make it as one of these demon-hunting bad asses? Well, we’ve devised a 14 question test to see what percentage of Shadowhunter you really are. May your true self be revealed:
How’d you do? Tweet us your answers @maximumpopbooks.
Get ‘Lady Midnight’ HERE.
- DATING FAILS: In honour of Holly Bourne’s ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’, the MP! Books team shares their most embarrassing stories
- 5 Reasons Why We Still Ship Tris and Four
- QUIZ: Can you match these Rainbow Rowell ‘Carry On’ spells to what they’re used for?
- Our 6 very favourite quotes from ‘Radio Silence’ by Alice Oseman
- Top 5 Girl Squads of YA; because who run the world?
- NEWS: New Non Pratt novella ‘Unboxed’ to be published by Barrington Stoke
- 5 reasons why we are beyond excited for the release of Cassandra Clare’s ‘Lady Midnight’
- Author Lucy Ivison pays tribute to the late, great Louise Rennison
- Youtuber Caspar Lee announces release of book, and it broke the Waterstones website!
- 3 shows you’ve got to see in London’s West End