Nemisis was created for one reason, to protect, to kill, to do anything to ensure the safety of the human she is bonded too. Literally, anything. There is no limit.
SJ Kincaid’s Sci-Fi fantastico ‘The Diabolic’ is a real page turner, but it does make you wonder… “Am I a little bit Diabolic?” That mean streak, that glimmer of ruthlessness, or maybe just not feeling NORMAL. You might be a Diabolic. There’s only one way to find out:
So, what’s the result? Should we be very afraid of you?
- QUIZ: Which November read should you pick up first? Decide your destiny with our tell-all quiz
- What you should add to your TBR based on these Harry Potter spells
- Bookish treats to bake this Halloween
- 6 pieces of advice from Bethany Mota to live by
- Need a new Hunger Games with a twist? Here’s why you need to read ‘Children of Icarus’
- Lucy Sutcliffe’s book tour was frickin’ magical and here’s why