Emery Lord’s ‘When We Collided’ does one of our favourite things: tells us the story from two points of view! There’s nothinng like falling in love with two characters as they fall in love with each other *swoon*
Jonah must take care of his family following the death of his dad and he’s struggling. Then Vivi Alexander comes to town. Vivi is in love with life. A gorgeous and unfiltered hurricane of thoughts and feelings. But there are always consequences when worlds collide .
Vivi and Jonah are very different characters, and they’re so good together. But are you more Jonah or more Vivi?
Keep up to date with Emery’s adventures on Snapchat!
Who did you get? Let us know in the comments below.
- Are you backing Malec for ultimate Shadowhunter ship? Cassandra Jean is too
- WIN! Get your mitts on 1 of 3 signed proof copies of the hotly anticipated ‘Traitor to the Throne’
- Zoella Q&A: ‘Girl Online’, going back to basics and the best ice cream in Brighton
- Vote: Which Joey Graceffa look is #1?
- Breaking: Zoella is getting bashed for her book club… again
- 7 impossible things bookworms want for Christmas every year