Ashley and Stewart in ‘We Are All Made of Molecules’ are at total opposites of the social scale: one’s a geek and the other rules the school. When their parents fall in love and their families end up in the same house, everyone learns a little about what family really means.
But which are you: an Ashley or a Stewart? Take our quiz and find out!
Grab your copy here!
Read it already? Tell us why you love #MoleculesBook at @maximumpopbooks!
- Which upcoming YA release should you read based on your starter Pokemon?
- We’ve reimagined these classic books as ice cream flavours…but which ones would you actually eat? Vote now!
- 9 types of readers we all know exist, because we’re not all the same y’all!
- No bookshelves? No problem. Here’s 9 ways to stack your books sans bookcase!
- A Literary Guide to Southampton by Stephanie Derham
- Here’s how to win £100 to spend at Paperchase with Siobhan Curham’s ‘The Moonlight Dreamers’!
- Finished with the latest season of ‘Orange is the New Black’? Then here’s all the books you need in your life right now!