Alan Cumyn’s book ‘Hot Pterodactyl Boyfriend’ is out right now; a very strange, but definitely memorable trip of a read. Yes, there is a pterodactyl and yes he is hot. But boyfriend material? You decide.
We decided to make our own hot dinosaur boyfs. It sounds crazy, but we’ve added a little extra to some of your favourite famous lads.
The question is, with their new dino-looks, can you see through the disguise and guess who they are?
Some will be easy, others… maybe not so much. Uh… good luck?!
Sooo, how did you do? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks – and if we’ve made you thirsty for a #HotDinoBoyf of your own, you can get the book, right here.
- Five reasons you need to read ‘Flawed’ by Cecelia Ahern right now
- Maximum Pop! Books Presents: A Guide to Literary Bath
- Reviewer Round-Up: Rainbow Rowell’s ‘Carry On’ is “a one-of-a-kind homage to fanfiction”
- 32 Reader Problems – because we know the bookish struggle is real
- Announcing the Geek Fest Tour with Holly Smale; go get your geek on!
- 9 most unique books we’ve had the pleasure of reading, incl. the bizarre ‘Hot Pterodactyl Boyfriend’