Publishing is a huge industry, full of hidden roles and secret jobs.
But which area of publishing do you really belong in?
Publishing 101: What do publishers do? Part 1
Publishing 101: What do publishers do? Part 2
Publishing 101: Meet the Publishers
Publishing 101: Pip Watkins on Being a Book Designer
Publishing 101: Faye Rogers on Launching Her Dream PR Company
Publishing 101: What if I don’t live in London?
Publishing 101: Do I need a degree?
Publishing 101: Hayley Steed on Getting a Job in Publicity
Publishing 101: Getting into the Industry
What do you want to know? Let us know at @maximumpopbooks!
- Luna? Cath? Who’s your favourite YA dreamer?
- Weekly Releases: 11-17th July
- Quiz: would you have survived the Triwizard Tournament?
- The results are in! Your favourite book cover of July is…
- Quiz: is this quote from ‘The Maze Runner’ or ‘Anna and the French Kiss’ trilogy?
- All the things we learnt at the Chapter 5 Summer proof party
- “At what point during my panic attack would you like to me to knock up a salad?” #URTS author Louise Gornall gets achingly honest about all the things
- Watch: Nat Luurtsema and Siobhan Curham battle it out in a fierce games of Heads Up!
- 6 things we learned from Queen Sarah Dessen