It’s the final post in our publishing series! And for the last one we’re getting down to the nitty gritty, the things you all want to know: how to get into publishing.
What better way than hearing tips and tricks from publishers themselves?
Pip: Book Designer at Simon & Schuster
Faye: Owner of Faye Rogers PR
Hayley: Assistant Literary Agent at Madeline Milburn Literary Agency
Publishing 101: What do publishers do? Part 1
Publishing 101: What do publishers do? Part 2
Publishing 101: Meet the Publishers
Publishing 101: Pip Watkins on Being a Book Designer
Publishing 101: Faye Rogers on Launching Her Dream PR Company
Publishing 101: What if I don’t live in London?
Publishing 101: Do I need a degree?
Publishing 101: Hayley Steed on Getting a Job in Publicity
Publicity 101: Where do I belong?
What’s your best advice on getting into publishing? Let us know at @maximumpopbooks!
- “One time someone even sent me a dead cockroach”: ‘The Moonlight Dreamers’ author Siobhan Curham shares some fantastic stories in this Q&A
- 11 international covers that will completely change how you feel about the book
- Quiz: all these authors were born in July… how many books have they published though?
- These limited editions of your favourite books will seriously test your cool
- Quiz: are these Little Mix lyrics or Harry Potter quotes?
- Siobhan Curham’s ‘The Moonlight Dreamers’ proves why Oscar Wilde is still the bookish boss-man
- WIN! 1 of 3 bundles of the whole DIMILY trilogy + read the first 3 chapters of DIMIMY!
- #ThisRagingLightMP: Estelle Laure’s ‘This Raging Light’ will leave you with more questions that an answers…and our you reviewers love it!