If you need any more reason to read Amy Alward’s debut novel, then Zoella’s recommendation might just convince you that this book should definitely be in your Amazon cart.
Amy and Zoella became instant BFFs when Amy worked as editor on Zoe’s ‘Girl Online’, and it’s clear that their support for each other won’t be waning any time soon.
— Zoë (@ZozeeBo) July 21, 2015
With modern day princesses, hot love interests and tangled up with a colourful splash of fairy tale magic, we’re not surprised.
When the Princess of Nova accidentally poisons herself with a love potion meant for her crush, she falls crown-over-heels in love with her own reflection. Oops. A nationwide hunt is called to find the cure, with competitors travelling the world for the rarest ingredients, deep in magical forests and frozen tundras, facing death at every turn.
Enter Samantha Kemi – an ordinary girl with an extraordinary talent. Sam’s family were once the most respected alchemists in the kingdom, but they’ve fallen on hard times, and winning the hunt would save their reputation. But can Sam really compete with the dazzling powers of the ZoroAster megapharma company? Just how close is Sam willing to get to Zain Aster, her dashing former classmate and enemy, in the meantime? And just to add to the pressure, this quest is ALL OVER social media. And the world news. No big deal, then.
- Grab ‘The Potion Diaries’ on Amazon now for just £5.24.
- Check out the ace trailer for ‘The Potion Diaries’
- Zoella is getting tres excited for ‘The Potion Diaries’ – and you should be too
- Which of Samantha Kemi’s potions do you need today?
- Looking for a new book suggestion? Amy Alward has a few for you
- MP!’s Luke chats with Amy Alward about all things Potion Diaries