Twitter is a great way to keep up to date with your fave pop stars, but sometimes people can be pretty nasty to them. Luckily, we all know they’ve got sass and can handle the haters no problem.
So we thought we’d make a list after seeing Normani Kordei slay the haters, enjoy.
- Sassy Normani is our fave
— NormaniKordei (@NormaniKordei) April 4, 2016
2. Ain’t nothing coming between Demi and those Big Macs (plus she’s beautiful anyway, that person is crazy)
— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) December 19, 2014
3. We really have no words for this, you go Iggs
@Sam_makaveli YOU follow ME honey buns, but what you need to care about is finding the right neck contouring tutorial.
— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) September 17, 2015
4. James Blunt is the Twitter king of comebacks, seriously check out his Twitter, it’s great
Yeah, I bought those 20 million albums myself. RT @TroyJosephDavis: no one really likes James Blunt right?
— James Blunt (@JamesBlunt) April 17, 2015
5. Halsey standing up for herself and slaying hard
6. We agree Ashton, we agree
@mintyoongied this tweet is ridiculous
— ASHTON IRWIN (@Ashton5SOS) March 11, 2016
7. No words tbh, but “fishy poom poom” is a fantastic name
Rihanna What ever u say fishy poom poom???? pic.twitter.com/UZvFokui"
— ✈✈✈ (@3high_3flyy) August 7, 2012
8. YAS ZENDAYA SLAY, have you seen anyone more beautiful?!
— Zendaya (@Zendaya) January 5, 2015
9. Katy Perry is so phat
— KATY PERRY (@katyperry) January 20, 2015
10. Throwback to the girl who ate her own tampon
11. Jade really went for these guys and you have to see the rest of the tweets she sent, they’re great!
— Little Mix (@LittleMix) November 21, 2015
12. “Sayonara Buttface” – the best comeback EVER
Sayonara ButtfaceRT @salarpourreza: im sure u r losing many fans by these stupid tweets many lost respect 4 u stop talking shit u stupid cow
— Cher (@cher) July 15, 2012
13. Louis isn’t just standard, he’s first class
SLAY. Which one was your favourite? Let us know on Twitter @maximumpop. We found it hard to narrow down a Rihanna and Zendaya tweet, they’re always so on point!