Exciting times ahead for the Ritabots! Rita Ora is finally out of her deal with Roc Nation and has now moved over to Atlantic Records. In fact, we sniffed out Rita’s new record deal a few weeks ago. We’re SO on the ball.
— Atlantic Records UK (@AtlanticRcrdsUK) June 20, 2016
As we know, she’s been working on her new album for a little over two years but she’s not quite finished yet. So we’ve decided to give her a hand and come up with seven people we’d love to see her collaborate with.
1) Zayn: As the biggest male superstar in the world right now, it would only make sense for Rita to work with Zayn, right?
2) Fifth Harmony: Rita could become an honorary member of 5H and create a huge, mega bop at the same time.
3) Demi Lovato: Two strong women in the music business coming together for the ultimate all-girl duo? Yes please.
4) Selena Gomez: Selena’s good for you but with some added Rita, she could be even better.
5) Little Mix: Remember when Fleur East and Little Mix performed together at The X Factor finale? We imagine it to be like that but 10x better. Girl power to the ultimate max.
6) Ariana Grande: Two dangerous women but two perfectly amazing women. This could be the collaboration of our dreams.
7) Harry Styles: Oh Harry… You know you want to do an album and you know you wan Rita on it. Put us out of our misery!
Now, get to work Rita. Do not let us down!
Who else would you like to see Rita Ora work with on her new album? Tweet us @maximumpop with all your suggestions.