Ever wanted to know the secret behind Perrie Edwards flawless makeup? Yeah, us too. Thankfully for us, she’s only gone and spilled the deets on her beauty regime.
We assumed Pezza just gave her 24/7 glam squad a call whenever she wanted to look on fleek, but it turns out she’s actually perfected the skill of doing her makeup herself.
Thousands of Mixers have been wondering how they can be twinzies with Pezza, so last night she took to YouTube to upload her first ever makeup tutorial. Yassssss.
Entitled ‘My First Make Up Tutorial’, the video shows Perrie getting ready in her bedroom as she explains “Okay so I’m NOT a make up artist but you’ve all been requesting this… So here you go!” Stars, they’re just like us eh?
Not only did she film her entire beauty routine, she also revealed exactly what products and brushes she used. Here’s the full list FYI:
- MAC Studio Face and Body Foundation £22
- MAC Select Cover Up Concealer £15.50
- HD Eye & Brow Palette £25
- MAC ‘Give Me Sun’ Mineralize Skinfinish Natural £24
- MAC ‘Amber Lights‘ and ‘Coppering‘ Eyeshadow £13
- Rimmel London ‘Scandaleyes’ Mascara £6.99
- MAC ‘Spice’ Lip Liner £12.50
- Sleek Matte ‘Bare All’ Lipstick £4.99
Watch the full video below to find out exactly how Perrie achieves her gorg look:
Would you like to see Perrie do more tutorials like this? Let’s discuss @maximumpop