We know Perrie is smoking hot, but we didn’t mean literally. Fresh from performing at The Brits, poor Pez has revealed that she had an accident this week and it was not fun at all.
In a note she posted on Twitter, Perrie explained what happened and her injuries, saying:
“So today I had an accident… and by accident I mean I accidentally set myself on fire.’
“The pilot light on my boiler blew up and it set my arm/hand on fire. Not a pleasant expereince. I’m in pain, full of blisters, there’s not one hair left on my hand or arm, and it burned the sleeve of my favourite jumper.”
Describing the whole thing as a “f**king nightmare”, Pezza added some very wise words: “A little advice from me… STAY AWAY FROM FIRE! #StaySafeKids”.
Perrie <3 pic.twitter.com/mcwhmx0pcu
— Little Mix (@LittleMix) February 25, 2016
Our poor Geordie princess! We’re going to pack a bag and head straight over to tend to every little need our poppet has.
Have you ever had an accident like Perrie? Tweet us @maximumpop and make sure you include ‘get well soon’ messages for her!