Today is ‘Paper Butterflies’ day! Lisa Heathfield’s beautiful second novel is finally on the shelves and we’re so looking forward to seeing all of your hearts break over June’s story (mean? us? NEVER.)
We’re celebrating the day by sharing our very favourite quotes from ‘Paper Butterflies’ – we’ve been agonising over which ones to choose. We totally would have quoted the whole book if we could’ve…
Tell us your favourite quote at @maximumpopbooks!
- Quiz: can you match these quotes about love to the right book?
- 17 times we wish we were as cool as the ladies from Harry Potter
- Unboxing: OwlCrate flew in and boy, were our arms tired from fangirling over it!
- “Hilariously British,” Nat Luurtsema’s ‘Girl Out of Water’ will have you cry-laughing in no time!
- What’s on ‘Paper Butterflies’ author Lisa Heathfield’s TBR? Plus her fave line from the book