It may surprise some of you, but Twitter is actually useful for more than simply alerting the world that you’ve missed the train, or had an amazing bagel for breakfast, or even that you’re mad at your best friend with a series of petty passive aggressive tweets.
In actual fact, it can actually be used to connect people. Friends from across the country, relatives you never see, and sometimes, authors and writers get the special opportunity to link up too.
Such as this Thursday at 7pm on @maximumpop.
Do you love the Jessie Jefferson series as much as we do? Or at least have a thing for fun, flirty reads, perfect for summer? How about attractive boys, VIP parties and paparazzi?
If so, then log into Twitter on Thursday evening to ask author Paige Toon whatever you like – from what it’s like to a writer, where she got her inspiration from, or even who she ships Jessie with.
We know we will be.
More bookish articles?
- Find out who Jenn Bennett would cast as Jack and Beatrix if ‘Night Owls’ was a movie
- Win 10 limited edition proof copies of ‘Night Owls’ for you and your mates
- Amy Alward tells you what it’s like to be an editor for Zoella
- Check out the ace trailer for ‘The Potion Diaries’
- MP! Review: Kiera Cass’s ‘The Heir’ is just what you need for a girls’ night in
- MP! talks to Ally Carter, author of ‘All Fall Down’
- Why we wish we got invites to the launch party for ‘The Last Ever After’ by Soman Chainani
- Check out Jenn Bennett’s guide to the San Francisco of ‘Night Owls’
- MP! Review: ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan is absolutely beautiful