Your mum might tell you that you already spend too much time on the Internet, but for next Thursday night, we would highly suggest you make sure you are connected to your Wi-Fi regardless of how much she may sigh in your direction.
Paige Toon, author of the hilarious Jessie Jefferson series, will be taking over @maximumpopbooks at 7pm on Thursday 20th August meaning that all you Toonies can send in your burning questions – whether they be on writing, publishing, Jessie Jefferson, or what Paige had for breakfast. All you have to do is follow @maximumpopbooks and use the hashtag #troublereadalong to start sending your questions in.
- Grab your copy of ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ nowMore bookish articles?
- Why we wish we got invites to the launch party for ‘The Last Ever After’ by Soman Chainani
- Check out Jenn Bennett’s guide to the San Francisco of ‘Night Owls’
- MP! Review: ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan is absolutely beautiful
- Win 1 of 100 Jandy Nelson books in MP!’s big book giveaway
- Check out Robin Benway’s ‘Emmy and Oliver’ playlist