Kimberley McCreight’s ‘The Outliers’ has so many twists and turns, an intense cliffhanger and a serious addictive quality – the whole internet has fallen in love!
Here’s what Twitter had to say about ‘The Outliers’!
Okay. I'm gonna say it. I know it just came out but if The Outliers doesn't become a movie I will riot. #TheOutliers
— Emilyyyyy (@emilyking40) July 13, 2016
— Lexi (@penngirl72) June 21, 2016
— Jenifer Smith (@AJenZ) June 17, 2016
— Bibliogirlxo (@bibliogirlxo) May 30, 2016
— Sara Shepard (@sarabooks) May 29, 2016
Finished #TheOutliers today with a headache from all those spins. Of course now I'm stressed waiting for the second book!
— Jessica Lewis (@papertraildiary) May 23, 2016
— Colleen Oakes (@ColleenBlooms) May 16, 2016
— IamBeckySue (@IamBeckySue) May 15, 2016
— James (@jamerrson) May 14, 2016
Grab your copy here!
Read it already? Let us know what you think at @maximumpopbooks!
- Winter is coming… eventually. If you’re all caught up with ‘Game of Thrones’ find out what to fill the gap with based on your fave character!
- Good news! Flawed characters and terrible first drafts are a-okay according to ‘We Are All Made of Molecules’ author Susin Nielsen
- What secrets were your fave authors spilling in their teen diaries? Get a sneak peek at Lisa Williamson’s and Harriet Reuter Hapgood’s!
- If you’re looking for a mind-blowing read, ‘We Are All Made of Molecules’ has got you covered. Here’s 5 reasons you need to read it.
- Call yourself a literature buff? Only true book nerds can guess where these first lines came from
- Oh, have Chicken House got some awesome in store for you at YALC this weekend!
- 10 fierce fictional ladies who are so #lifegoals you’ll have a whole new appreciation for the older ladies in your life!