Here at MP! we couldn’t be happier for Sarah Crossan today on her publication day, or ‘One’s official birthday. Having already fallen hard for ‘One’, a touching story about conjoined twins, Grace and Tippi, we looked to Twitter to see who else out there was gushing about our latest favourite.
There were a lot of you.
If you are part of the small population that needs some convincing on whether to buy this gorgeous book, or just want to be part of the fangirl-ing, check out some of our favourite tweets about ‘One’.
— Katherine Rundell (@kdbrundell) August 27, 2015
— Jim (@Yayeahyeah) August 24, 2015
— Katherine Webber (@kwebberwrites) August 22, 2015
— London Aficionado (@Lndonaficionado) August 19, 2015
— bleachhouselibrary (@margaretbmadden) August 16, 2015
More bookish articles?
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ by Holly Bourne
- Check out Casey-Ann’s fan girl gush about our new fave series – ‘Worldwalker’
- Be seduced by our MP! exclusive extract of ‘Darkmere’ by Helen Maslin
- Books that make you go ‘hmm’: Sarah Crossan’s top thought-challenging reads
- The Book Belle tells you why you really need a copy of ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan – “absolute perfection”
- Explore Derek Landy’s ‘Demon Road’ route with the official map
- Twitter Takeover: chat to author Holly Bourne tomorrow night 7pm @maximumpopbooks