Here at MP!, we have fallen in love with ‘One’, Sarah Crossan’s newest book following conjoined twin sisters, Tippi and Grace – and we want you to feel the exact same way.
No longer able to afford homeschooling, conjoined twins Grace and Tippi must venture into the world – a world of stares, sneers and cruelty. Will they find more than that at school? Can they find real friends? And what about love?
But what neither Grace or Tippi realises is that a heart-wrenching decision lies ahead. A decision that could tear them apart. One that will change their lives even more than they ever imagined.
Have a sneaky peak inside the book before you get your hands on it on 27th August, and let us know what you think @maximumpopbooks.
More bookish articles?
- Take our Bad Boy Quiz and find out who you would pick in ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ – good boy Tom or rock star Jack?
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ by Holly Bourne
- Soman Chainani, author of ‘The School For Good and Evil’ is taking over MP!’s twitter WEDNESDAY 7PM
- We need YOU to review ‘Demon Road’ by Derek Landy
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of William Sutcliffe’s ‘Concentr8? – where London kids are controlled with prescription drugs
- Check out ‘I’ll Give You The Sun’ taking over the London Underground
- Read this sneaky peak of ‘All My Secrets’ by Sophie McKenzie