We keep trying to accept that One Direction is going on a break next year, and they just keep on keeping on. Just after we learned about their ultra intimate London Session, their appearance on Mexico’s Telehit Awards, and the rumor that they might perform at the Super Bowl, we found out today that they’ll be performing across the States as part of the lineup of this year’s iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour. They must really want to earn that break!
Here are the dates for Jingle Ball 2015, and the stops where One Direction is a confirmed performer are indicated in bold.
- December 1 — Dallas, Texas
- December 3 — San Francisco, California
- December 4 — Los Angeles, California
- December 7 — Minneapolis, Minnesota
- December 9 — Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- December 10 — Boston, Massachusetts
- December 11 — New York, New York
- December 14 — Washington, D.C.
- December 16 — Chicago, Illinois
- December 18 — Miami, Florida
- December 19 — Tampa, Florida
Many of the dates haven’t announced their full lineups yet, so don’t despair. And if seeing One Direction isn’t enough, they’ll be joined by the likes of 5 Seconds of Summer, Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding, Demi Lovato, Shawn Mendez, The Weeknd, and more depending on the city.
We don’t know about you, but we’re feeling more excited for the holidays than ever. Isn’t that right, Harry?